Request a Quote
A Policy Designed For Your Needs
Whether you’re self-employed with just a single truck or a business owner with a fleet of vehicles, we can find the policy for you. Every business has their own unique needs, and each vehicle may be used in a different way. Our team of experienced brokers will help you find the right coverage options to fit your needs. We will also help you save time by shopping around and making sure you are getting the policy you need at a competitive price.
What coverage options do I have?
- Liability (Section A):. This coverage pays for bodily injury or property damage to others if you are negligent in some way.
- Accident Benefits (Section B): This coverage provides limited medical protection, death benefits and lost wages.
- Physical Damage (Section C): This option protects your vehicle in the event of a collision or insured loss.
There are also many optional endorsements that can be added to your policy. Here are some of the most common options:
- Family Protection Endorsement (S.E.F. 44): Helps you when another party injures you in an auto accident and they do not carry a high enough liability limit on their policy to compensate you. This endorsement would make up the difference between the other driver’s limit and the limit on your policy.
- Loss of Use Endorsement (S.E.F. 20): If your vehicle is damaged from an insured peril, you may be left without any means of transportation. This endorsement will provide coverage for the expenses of a rental vehicle. There are many options to choose for the maximum limits. We will help determine which option fits you best.
- Limited Waiver of Depreciation Endorsement (S.E.F 43): This endorsement waives the depreciation when a new vehicle is added to the policy. Depreciation will not take effect until the specified period of time as shown in the endorsement wordings. This is usually 24-36 months from the vehicle delivery date date.
- Legal Liability for Physical Damage to a Non-Owned Automobile (S.E.F. 27): Extends the physical damage coverage to a non-owned automobile, such as a rented vehicle. Limits apply.