MDAccess: 24/7 Medical Care and Advice
MDAccess gives you on-demand phone access to a team of Canadian-trained nurses and physicians who can help to resolve medical issues.
Features of MDAccess:
- View your medical records anytime: MDAccess gives you access to your Personal Health Record (PHR) 24/7 through a secure web portal
- Comprehensive advice: MDAccess physicians are able to retrieve your medical history during the call to provide comprehensive advice on your medical issue.
- Anytime, anywhere access: MDAccess can reach medical specialists from one toll-free phone number accessible from anywhere in the world.
- Bilingual service: Skilled physicians and nurses are able to provide advice in your preferred language.
- Prescription access: If required, MDAccess physicians or nurses can send your prescription to the pharmacy most convenient for you.
- Commitment to confidentiality: MDAccess is in compliance with privacy regulations, and takes significant steps to ensure that your confidential medical information is kept safe and secure.
How MDAccess Works
- Complete a personal health record for yourself and your family members, including important information about allergies, medication and pre-existing conditions.
- Download and use the MDAccess App to identify your symptoms, get care advice or connect with the MDAccess team.
- Call MDAccess for a comprehensive assessment of your medical concern by one of our nurses, and be connected with a doctor in minutes.
The MDAccess team of highly-trained nurses and physicians form the core of our service. All MDAccess physicians are specialists in Emergency and Family Medicine, certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada or the Canadian College of Family Practitioners.
To register, or get more information on MD Access, visit https://mdaccess.ca/