Planning a Vacation?
Don't Forget Your Insurance!
You never know when an accident or medical emergency will happen, and If it occurs while travelling, it can end up costing you thousands of dollars. An exorbitant medical bill is not
the best souvenir to take home from your vacation, so be sure to plan ahead.
Many people think that because we are lucky enough to live in Canada, our provincial health plan will take care of us if something happens while we’re travelling abroad or out-of-province - this is not true. Your Provincial health plan may only cover a portion of your out-of-province medical and hospital expense, and if you’re travelling abroad, that protection will likely be even less. Hospital bills alone can run into thousands of dollars per day
We've partnered with the best selection of insurance companies out there to provide you with options for your travel insurance needs.
Two Ways to Buy
- Year-round policy: For the frequent vacationer or business traveler, we would suggest considering a year-round policy. Your year-round policy can be tailored to meet your specific needs and travelling style. It will renew once a year and can often be paid on a monthly basis.
- Single-trip policy: For the less-frequent business traveler or family vacation you can obtain a single-trip insurance policy. You can purchase just one policy for all family members who are travelling together, and your coverages and premium can be as unique as your trip.
Be sure to pack one of our plans in your bag before you leave home. It could be the smartest thing you do!
- Trip Cancellation Expenses
- Emergency Medical Care Expenses
- Baggage Loss, Damage Delay
- Cost of Returning Home Early
- Funeral Expenses
Be sure to pack one of our plans in your bag before you leave home - It could be the smartest thing you do!